National WWII Museum Package
Dedicated in 2000 as the National D-Day Museum and now designated by Congress as the country’s official World War II Museum, this remarkable attraction in New Orleans illuminates the American experience during the WWII era. From the Normandy invasion to the sands of Pacific Islands and the Home Front, you will come to know the courage, teamwork and sacrifice of the men and women who won the war that changed the world. Explore moving personal stories and powerful interactive displays in the Louisiana Memorial Pavilion. The USS Freedom Pavilion: The Boeing Center features iconic WWII aircraft, Arsenal of Democracy video display and Command Central interactive exhibit featuring fifteen major battles or campaigns that were crucial to Allied victory.
- Admission for two to the National World War II Museum
- Beignets & coffee for two at Café du Monde
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary welcome cocktail at our 21st Amendment at La Louisiane
- Complimentary in-room bottled artesian water & coffee
- Complimentary local calls
- Must book 3 days in advance
Book online or call (800) 535-9111 and mention the National WWII Museum package to make your reservation today.